Saturday 31 January 2009

Rimmel Volume Booster Gloss

I've definitely been cooped up in the house too long. Today I took a little trip to Morrison's and got all excited because the Rimmel stand had been done up and now had testers as well as some of the more recent products. The display had been long neglected previously and so this little surprise meant I had to get something. I don't even know why I was so excited as Rimmel doesn't usually appeal to me. However, I grabbed a nude looking gloss, Volume Booster Lip Plump Gloss in 070 Seduce and was hooked. It is brilliantly shiny, expecially under the supermarket lights and the perfect beige. I also liked Envy 074, a darker brown and Passion 025, a darkish plummy shade, both had lots of shimmer which I love. I ended up just buying the nude, but will definitely be looking for more of these in Boots (better to earn advantage points with purchase!). I just wish I could wear the gloss now, but I have bright pink Lancome lipstick on instead!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.