Friday 19 December 2008

Faith Bargains

I can hear the collective sigh from you all, when I start to write this post. Yes, I bought more shoes and yes, it appears I do have a shopaholics/shoeaholics problem. That aside, wait until you see my fabulous bargains! It's the Faith sale with up to 70% off (plus my VIP 10% discount), all orders over £60 are shipped free during December.

As I previously posted, I bought Sanai last week. Most of the other styles I liked were out of stock in my size (plus I didn't have money to spend on them). However, I was bursting with excitement to see that new stock of many styles were added yesterday.

I love these Saflufy £55 boots. They are like proper little cosy, winter boots, but with a high heel (must-have for me). The black probably would have been more practical but I felt these had the cute factor.
My main reason for checking out the sale buys again, was a little trip to Debenhams on Monday, where I spotted the gloriously high Sarriet £45. Pewter shoe boots with this fantastic wooden effect platform. I had to have them and yipee they were in stock. I added Lafrill £35 to my basket the other day (to purchase with Sarriet) and then they disappeared, someone obviously bought the last pair before me : ( I was really disappointed, so was overjoyed when they got more in. They are also available in black, which again would probably go with more, but I like the bright blue shade, with clashing red sole. I love the YSL style platform on Love £35. This shoe is the annual design by Faith with proceeds going to Breast Cancer. The bright pink suits me down to the ground.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.