Wednesday 26 November 2008

Scale new heights for L.A.M.B.

I keep telling myself that the day will come when I own a pair of L.A.M.B. shoes. I fall in love with at least a couple of pairs every season and drool over them until ASOS get around to reducing them in their sale. This is when I try to persuade myself that the new price of £100+ isn't really that much money considering they have already been reduced by that much. During this battle between my bank and my heart, my size is usually sold out and the decision out of my hands. Then the next week ASOS start stocking a whole new collection for me to repeat the process.
So when I saw these lush new booties on the site, I was more determined than ever to let my heart win the battle. Each pair cost £289, so I'll definitely need a drastic reduction before I can justify spending on them. I think I (just by a tiny bit) prefer the peep toe version with scale-like frills all over. The suede pairs feature a smaller version of the scales down the front, concealed platform and contrast stitch detail, all pairs zip up the back. Aren't they just gorgeous?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.