Monday 17 November 2008

Fabulous Shoemissy!

I know I've said this before, but I really recommend you try Shoemissy if you're looking for something that little bit different. Anna hand-finishes each shoe with the most gorgeous trims. Two new styles on the site D'Lish £45 (lace, below) and Immodesty £45 (pink, above) are inspired by her favourite burlesque acts. I bought Immodesty the other week and they are stunning, real Minnie Mouse shoes!
The service is superb. Shipping within the UK is free and each item comes beautifully wrapped and boxed, with a hand-written note inside. This seasons collection has been great, with a real pin-up, nautical vibe. I've bought French Maid £55, Bobbie £55 and Starlet £50 (hot pink). I've also had a sneak peek at some of the Spring/Summer range, which again looks stunning. Plus if you're looking for something one-of-a-kind, you can contact Anna, who is really friendly and accomodating and I'm sure she can sort you out with those special shoes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.