LOTD: Week 5
Post does not contain any PR gifted products. Post contains some affiliate links, marked with * (which can earn the blog a small commission on purchases made).
Gang, hello, long time no see. I realise I'm posting two LOTD's back to back (Week 4 here), but the accompanying Life Lately post is going to combine both weeks as I didn't do much nor do I have many notes for this period. The previous week I'd taken my first trip out of the house all year, so that took it's toll and I needed time to recover, hence why I wasn't capable of doing a whole lot. Things in my current life (my LL/LOTD posts are months behind), have also taken a bit of a turn. I'm suffering from a herniated/slipped disc at the moment, which is extremely debilitating and painful. I'm not getting much sleep because I can't move into a more comfortable position, I'm needing my walking stick and assistance to go to the bathroom in the adjacent room, I'm still in the same pyjamas from days ago, all in all, I'm feeling pretty rough. I've had this several times over the past few years (I'm inactive, overweight and sit for long periods of time, so prone to it), so I know the drill now, but it's just so exhausting going through the process and being so reliant on help for absolutely everything. I can't see me being well enough for 'shower day' tomorrow (I can't stand straight at all or stand hunched over without holding onto something for dear life), so I'm going to feel even more rotten by then, but it can't be helped. I thought it would give me more time to blog, but my concentration is disrupted constantly by the pain or falling asleep! There shouldn't be too much disruption to posting, as this is one of the reasons I'm posting delayed content, so if something happens, it doesn't push me back too much (obviously things like taking photos currently is out of the question, but I can work with what I have for the time-being). Anyway, here's my fifth week of lip combinations and day and night perfumes.
Monday: Dior Rouge Dior Contour* in 310 Beige Tulle with Prada Reflection Glossy Liquid Balm* in U002 Banana Yellow. #Scentoftheday Carolina Herrera Good Girl Midnight EDP and the same at bedtime.
Tuesday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Whirl with YSL Loveshine Candy Glow* in 6B Brown Nude. #Scentoftehday YSL Black Opium* EDP and bedtime Moschino Toy 2 Pearl* EDP.
Wednesday: Tatcha The Kissu Lip Treatment*, MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone and MAC Lipglass* in Galactic Glisten (Holiday 2024). #Scentoftheday Rabanne Olympea Absolu Parfum Intense* EDP and bedtime Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy* EDP.
Thursday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone with Prada Reflection Glossy Liquid Balm* in B210 Brown Script. #Scentoftheday Replica From The Garden* EDT and bedtime Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Intense* EDP.
Friday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Whirl with Carolina Herrera The Mini Tint Superstar Shimmering Balm in 008 Sparkling. #Scentoftheday Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Elixir* EDP and bedtime Penhaligon's Elisabethan Rose* EDP (British Tales).
Saturday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Greige with Prada Reflection Glossy Liquid Balm* in U002 Banana Yellow. #Scentoftheday Coach Dreams Sunset EDP and bedtime Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Vetiver* EDT.
Sunday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone with Flower Knows (Violet Strawberry Rococo Series) Glowy Lipgloss in G02 Rasberry Booze. #Scentoftheday Dior Vanilla Diorama EDP (La Collection Privee) and at bedtime Gucci Bloom Parfum* EDP.




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment
Wowee your comments cheer me up!
Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.