Tuesday 20 December 2011

Inspiretty #155

If you're still searching for a more affordable version of the Louboutin Daffodil, then I think these are the answer.  The 'Supreme' platforms took my breath away when I spotted them on the Topshop site this morning.  They come in black or nude (which looks slightly distressed to me), have a similar exaggerated concealed platform with centre seam and the same heel height; to split hair's it's maybe a little wider at the top than the real deal but I reckon it's the closest match you'll find and that I've seen, minus the red sole of course.  I think I'll be popping these on my wish-list although I don't reckon they'll hang around for long at £88.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.