Wednesday 23 November 2011

Out Now: ASOS Purr

"They're out!" gang! The kitty cat 'Purr' demi-wedges from ASOS. So what do you think? Have you grown to love them since I first showed them or are starting to hate them? I'm still pretty undecided to be honest, although the fact I've checked every day to see when they would come in tells me I do like them. I'd quite like to try them and see how the style looks on the foot, because that's always been my only issue, the print is gorgeous. I can't afford them this week though, so we'll wait and see.

4 comments :

  1. im just not a fan of the shape, although the cat print is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, but I don't. I'm very uncertain, I think it's a shoe you have to see in person & on your foot to make a final judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I agree with the first comment, I really don't like the shape at all :S

    The print is the only thing I like and I already have some Miu Miu copies that are VERY similar! You can see them here: http://laurajeangriffiths.blogspot.com/search/label/Shoes

    Laura xx
    http://laurajeangriffiths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them. So cute

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.