Thursday 2 June 2011

Come Get Some Kandee!

Hello peeps! I've not had much time to blog recently which is unfortunate-things have just been mega busy. I'm still trying to get caught up on The Shoe Girl Diaries posts and you'll find a new one over there just now. It's also looking likely I'll be re-listing (and finding more items) for eBay this weekend-so I'll be occupied with that.
I wanted to give you a heads up on a fabulous 50% off sale at Kandee. You know I always champion the brand and this is the perfect time to pick up some new season stock at reduced prices.
Here's me looking rather chipper with my Glace Cherry's. Now I may or may not have indulged 'a little' (ahem 'a lot') this morning too! Hurry though, things are going fast and the sale ends tomorrow (at midnight I believe). Mwah!

4 comments :

  1. Oof, if Kandee didn't make their sizes too small (or went up to a 9) I would buy EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a quick look at your shoegirl video on youtube. I'm so jealous of your collection :)

    Could you tell me where you got the tights that have a sheer fishnet panel on the front & a lacy design on the sides? They're gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that I've found this blog, your taste in shoes is amazing, only wish I could walk in those skyscrapers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shoes! And lovely blog aswell. I am your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.