Thursday 10 February 2011

Inspiretty #27

I'm sorry I've been AWOL these past few days, I've been busy colouring my hair. I'm currently sitting with a heavy head, saturated with dye! I am trying something a little different this time, but not quite sure how it's going to turn out. I was looking for inspiration this week and found this images on haircolorideas.com (a fab little site). I have no idea who the girl is, but she's as cute as a button and has the most dreamy, lilac up-do. I would love my hair like this, but as I've mentioned several times before, I'm not prepared to keep colouring it every week to keep it looking pristine : (

5 comments :

  1. Omg it's almost grey but it looks wonderful! I'm always tempted to dye my hair but I love my natural colour.

    Love J.
    http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ridiculously cute! Wish I was brave enough to do similar with my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm?, I think that is a fiendishly difficult hair colour to get right...be careful or you'll end up looking like Mrs Sloacombe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeously cute!! i want cupcake hair!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BVC, yeah, I'm quite liking the almost grey look, you're so lucky that you like your natural colour, I've never been keen on mine.

    Alex, isn't it lovely? I'm kind of lucky that I have no fear when it comes to my hair, if I wreck it, it doesn't bother me, I'll just grow it out/back or change it again.

    antigone-yeah it's whether you can work it into being a young/hip thing or looking like an old lady with a purple rinse, haha!

    Char-me too!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.