Wednesday 23 June 2010

Free Cosmetics With Glamour & Red

Another thing that seems to have passed me by was the Benefit offer with the current issue of Glamour magazine. I subscribe and hadn't realised my subscription had just finished. When I was sifting through last months mag to recycle it, I noticed the advert offering 3 different Benefit pencils free with the July issue; Bad Gal eyeliner, It Stick concealer and Eye Bright highlighter. The mag came out on the 10th June and I know these issues are always extremely popular, so I had no chance of finding any. My wonderful little sister has checked all over town in her lunch hour and managed to find one copy in Tesco with the It Stick. Just as I sat cursing myself for letting this great offer slip through my fingers, Mum found loads in the newsagents at Dundee bus station today, so I now have Bad Gal and Eye Bright too. Yipee! That's £45 worth of makeup for only £6! If you are still searching for your mag, remember there are also 3 different cover stars, Lily Allen, Zoe Saldana and Alexandra Burke-also note the cover star doesn't go with a different product (I got 2 Lily's and one Alex).
At the weekend my sister phoned from Morrison's letting me know they didn't have any Glamour mags, but did I want Red, which had a free Jemma kidd lipgloss? I said "yes", the mag is crap btw, but the gloss is pretty. There are three different colours, a red, darkish pink (I think) and this one which is called 04 Shell-a sheerish pinky nude with fine shimmer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.