Saturday 25 April 2009

Stila Bargain haul

So much for trying to save money! I got an email this morning from Beauty Spot Cosmetics letting me know that they have just received a limited amount of Stila at bargain prices. I immediately clicked onto the site and right enough, there is a fine little selection, all under a tenner. I spent about £60 and got a lot for my money, although I admit I didn't really *need* any of it. I got The Best of Stila Gift of Glamour Set (£9.95), Stila Look No2 and No3 palettes with It Glosses (£4.95 each), Clear Color Lip Tint in Sugar and Nude (£3.95 each), 5 shades of IT Gloss Lip Shimmer (£3.95 each) and Gift of Glow Bronzing Kit (£9.95). I may swap some away on MUA (I know that I already have the Brown Sugar Lip Glaze from the Bronzing Kit) and some of the eyeshadows look a litte too brown for me, but at those prices I couldn't resist. Head over right now if you want some, as they are going fast. (Free delivery over £40, select free gift with £20 spend).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.