Friday 13 March 2015

Day 13 #BeRealMarch

Ok, so I've scheduled this post, because I have physio today and knew I probably wouldn't have time for it. There's also the launch of the dinosaur heels today, so I can't miss that!  I look like I've barely slept in this photo...do you know the saying "you look like a half shut knife", is that a Scottish thing or a 'my family' thing?  Anyway, I do look like a half shut knife!
BeRealMarch selfie

Back to the shoes and hopefully I'll manage to snag a pair, if I decide which colour to go with. Spoilt for choice from what I've seen. I'm not looking forward to physio today (well do I ever?), I had been good and kept up my exercises, but now I've let it slip. I've been struggling with my back after washing the dishes last week (I thought I was being helpful because nobody else was here to do it, but it nearly killed me), so that's been part of the reason and the other is, I just forget! I try to do them before bed, so I'm not knackered throughout the day, but it's usually when I'm cleaning my teeth that I remember I've forgotten. I'm using the gym ball now, so it's not something I can bring upstairs once I remember. I think I'm feeling frustrated too at my body still not really responding. I mean it's been 5 months and I still haven't been able to increase my repetitions, not even once. So much for someone saying it was a 6 week program to get me back to how I was!  Anyway Happy Friday 13th! You wait years for one to come along then get two at once!!  Haha! See you tomorrow x

#BeRealMarch information

Day 12 #BeRealMarch

6 comments :

  1. Hi! :D that's one of those sayings I don't really understand but it's definitely a Scottish one haha. Love your hair here, the contrast between the blonde and the brunette is quite glam. Hope today went well xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think it's like an army/pen knife, you know how you need to fully open it for the blade to come out. I think that's what it's related to anyway!

      Delete
  2. The hair is amazing! Sorry you are in pain.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your physio not improving :/ But it's good that you are keeping at it and hopefully it will help soon:) I love your hair in a bun:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes tiny, tiny improvements, but at least I'm sticking with it.

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.