Monday 25 April 2011

Comparison Swatches: MAC Subculture Lip Pencil

I mentioned my MAC Subculture lip pencil was very similar to others in my collection and here's the evidence. These lip liners are your darker than nude, but not quite dark brown shades. Here's how they compare to Subculture.
*No7 Perfect Lips Liner in 20 Nude is the lightest of the bunch, although I think this was an older version (I can't find a new one-I have tonnes but they are hiding!), it's more of a peachy terracotta.
*Pout Lip Pencil in 32A is now discontinued but it's lighter than MAC and more orangey.
*17 Perfect Pout Lip Liner in In The Buff (again this is an old version-the newer one would be Buff I reckon), it's a duller more brown version than MAC.
*Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Midnight Cowboy is the darkest here along the same shade as 17.
*Estee Lauder Auto Pencil For lips in 21 Fig is much pinker than MAC.
*Hard Candy Get Personal Lip Pencil in LMAO : ) is more orangey brown.

1 comment :

  1. I have NEVER actually used a lip pencil (weird, yes!) but I'm tempted now. The ones you swatched look so pretty... :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.