Thursday 6 October 2011

H&M Conscious Collection

I've been eagerly awaiting the launch of the new Conscious Collection from H&M. Items are made from recycled and organic materials and it's not got the usual look of such a collection. The range includes garments, shoes, accessories and interiors and is available exclusively online and in the concession at Selfridges, London.
My favourite pieces are of course the winter florals, absolutely stunning. I would love the shoes, bag and a couple of floral dresses but unfortunately have no spending money right now, so it's strictly off-limits for me (plus I doubt losing a few pounds is enough for me to fit into a size 16). Hurry though because some items are selling out fast. You can also get 10% off your online order with the code 9415 until the 16th October.

1 comment :

  1. The first set of shoes, bag, and dress is so pretty. Especially the shoes

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.