Thursday 13 October 2011

Inspiretty #139

I pretty much was mesmerised watching this today. I haven't really had time to properly check out all the photos from fashion weeks, I rarely do have time, however this video is definitely worth the watch. It's the Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton show and involves Kate Moss (meh), a carousel complete with horsies (mega yeah), lots of pastel, embellishment and floaty frou frou (yipee). I'm not entirely convinced on the footwear...just not ready for the pointed toe to come back at all personally, but the ombre mint feather creation at 6.22 is fan-freakin-tabulous.

1 comment :

  1. Boo on pointed toes. The dresses were pretty and I love the carousel theme though

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.