Wednesday 5 October 2011

Inspiretty #133

I'm loving the new Victoria by Victoria Beckham line. Her main range is very formal and while there's nothing wrong with that, it probably wouldn't fit into most girls wardrobes that I know, including mine. The diffusion line is as it should be much younger, quirkier and feels fun. The inspiration behind it came from Emily The Strange and you can definitely see that in the bold colour blocking, cute prints and especially the adorable cats which are my favourite pieces. So imagine being little Harper Beckham and having such a talented Mummy who can snap her fashionable fingers and there appears a little cat print baby dress that fits perfectly into the collection but in miniature form. Sooo cute and I think she'd make a packet producing babywear like this!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.