Sunday 27 February 2011

Animal Rings Collection Part 1 (Topshop)


I very quickly made this little video the other day. I decided I would just film my entire animal ring collection, rather than taking individual pics which was too time consuming. The video was too long, so I've split it into two parts. The first includes all my Topshop animal rings. I'll try and get the other video up as soon as I can-just putting the finishing touches to it. You may need to turn the sound up quite loud to hear me (my camera sound volume isn't great). I absolutely cringe whenever I hear my voice on a recording, I sound like a baby...just the Fife accent I'm afraid! Nail polish for anyone wondering (I'm sure someone will ask) is the gorgeous Posh (taupe) from Eyeko.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.