Thursday 17 February 2011

Inspiretty #34

This post combines two of my Inspiretty posts from last month. Rihanna and remember the Dior Couture gown? Well lucky Ri-Ri wore it for a performance at the Grammy's with Eminem at the weekend. I watched the show last night-way better than The Brits I have to add, which is always trying so hard to be 'credible' and I lose interest. Anyway I gasped out loud when I saw her wearing this and had tears in my eyes, I kid you not! It's just so beautiful, as is Rihanna! She also wore some colourful Dior Couture to the Brits on the red carpet as well as a very bridal looking Oscar De La Renta to pick up an award and Jean Paul Gaultier Couture ruffles on the red-carpet at the Grammy's. She's certainly loving her big gowns and big name designers right now and why not when they're as gorgeous as this! Oh and you get 2 pics, because of the prettiness!

2 comments :

  1. I'm soo jealous of your blog! :D He is really fantastic! : D I love reading your articles!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.