Tuesday 4 August 2009

LOTD Challenge Day 18

I'm so pleased I found this lipstick this morning, I thought I'd lost it. It's a pale shimmery beige nude with pink flash (and was actually really difficult to photograph). I can't believe I go away for a day and MAC releases 4 collections in one day, four?! And 2 days before schedule I might add. I pretty much already have what I need from Euristocrats II and could pass on Baby Bloom and Love That Look (One-Off looks gorge though). However I may just melt into my platforms if I don't get the Graphic Garden eye palette and Summer Crop lip set from Graphic Garden, seriously!
Kiss Cashmere Lip PencilBarry M Lip Paint in 136 Golden Bronze

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.