Friday 15 May 2009

Harajuku Comp

Hi (waving frantically)! I am so sorry for the lack of posts this week. As you know I've been busy with my Harajuku competition. It has taken many more hours than I anticipated and although I have enjoyed putting it together, it has been such hard work-I am a little glad it's over! I've been feeling sick today, I think, because I have spent so many hours sitting at the computer. I must admit, I'll be pleased to do other things, even if I don't feel up to it yet.

If you would like to see the finished page, then please go to *removed* and add me as a friend. The competition closes tomorrow. I think after that date I may start to add some of the pieces I did to this blog. I spent so long on them, I don't really want them just sitting on MySpace.

Anyway, I promise over the next few weeks there will be many posts of the lovely Miu Miu shoes that arrived this week and the gorgeous collection of MAC makeup I got. It's my birthday on the 24th, so I'll get my camera then (yay) and there will be no stopping me! I also have several products that I've been trying out lately that I'd like to review for you. Thank you for your continued support!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.