Wednesday 27 August 2008

The return of the UD lipstick


Browsing the US Urban Decay site a couple of months ago I spotted these glorious lipsticks. Apparently available in the UK next month, I'm really pleased to see the return of the UD lipstick. I was a fan of the old style metal containers and some of the colours were really pretty. UD have outdone themselves with the new cute, punky packaging this time though. A metallic purple tube with see-through decorated lid and little dagger adorning the base. There are several finishes and the wonderful KarlaSugar has swatched them for you. So click to see her images and decide which colour you want before they even hit our stores!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.