Wednesday 6 August 2008

Batiste Dry Shampoo

I've been using Batiste Dry Shampoo for a couple of years now and it's a really great product. Personally, I don't like my hair washed every day and this works to revive unwashed hair. I usually just have to use it on my fringe. You just shake and spray onto roots, it comes out a powdery talc like product. Then just massage into hair or comb through and it works it's miracle.

It's main aim is to hide greasy hair, but I also find it useful for adding body, great if you backcomb. As you know my shower broke and so this has been a lifesaver the past few days. It's no wonder it's a must-have product for festival season. I prefer the Tropical version to the original, but I just got the new Blush scent. It's definitely the strongest smelling of the bunch and I'm still unsure if it's my favourite or not. You can buy this from Superdrug or Boots and it's priced around £2.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.