Friday 1 February 2013

Video Review: Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless

Hello! Well I've been a bit of a busy bee for the past couple of days. I've filmed several videos in an attempt to actually validate the fact that I have a You Tube account! I really neglected it last year and have to admit to being much more comfortable in written/still photo formats than videos hence my hesitation to upload videos frequently. Plus I rarely get the house to myself and I need that to film fluently and uninterrupted. So yesterday, home alone, got the camera set up and filmed away! It takes bloomin' ages to edit and get it just the way you want, then towards the end I just got bored of listening to and watching the same thing, so I'm hoping I've saved and published the correct version!

Anyway it's for the new Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara which I was sent to try out last month. I think it comes out in in the UK in a few weeks and in all honesty, I like it, but wasn't blown away by it. I can't confirm that I've noticed any growth in my natural lashes and the mascara itself provides a nice everyday look, but nothing spectacular.  From what I remember of the original Lash Accelerator, I think I preferred that version. Anyway, there's lots more detail in the video and I'm rather impressed that I've published 4 vids in a month already! Not sure I have the will to do another any time soon, after a day and a half of making that one (was up until 1am trying to save the damn thing). Thanks to Rimmel for sending me this to try before it hits the shops and now you all know what I've been so secretive about in my FOTD posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.