Tuesday 20 September 2011

Inspiretty #125

In my late school years and early Uni days, I wore dark blue lipstick. I had a brighter Bourjois one and a deep, matte finish Lancome one that I would pair a silvery colour over the top, for light, bright or deep blue lips. I wasn't trying to be weird or a goth, I was just given the lipsticks at work at actually thought I suited it. Beauty rules dictate that if you press your lips together, the colour you see is your perfect lip shade and when I do that mine are blue, so that's possibly why! Anyway the long story leads to the fact that I would quite fancy wearing dark green lips. I thought about this a while ago and wanted it even more so after seeing them on my Lagoona doll. I didn't think a rich, deep bottle green shade was available until this new Sheer Lipgloss from Illamasqua popped into my inbox today. The shade is part of their new collection and is named Violate. On the models lips, it's exactly how I envisioned it to be. Whether or not I'd suit it is an entirely different thing though!

2 comments :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.