Monday 7 December 2009

Pancakes and Pink Lips!

My first post back at my old blog home! If you haven't been following me over on (thepinkhairedprincess.blogspot.com), then you'll have some catching up to do with the below posts! However due to computer problems and further hard drive/camera issues, I haven't been posting as frequently as I'd like. I'm still finding my way and Mr Computer Man is very slow in reuniting me with my hard drive, but normal posting should resume in the next few weeks. I've also been having some problems in my personal life, nothing major, just trying to get over the flu. I have ME and so energy problems affect me every day but going through something like the flu, makes me 10 times worse. It is my nephews 3rd birthday this week, so we did manage out for a family meal yesterday and it was nice to get out of the house and dressed up for the first time in weeks. I've lost a little weight from loss of appetite, so was pleased to fit into this gorgeous, vintage looking blue Primark dress with statement shoulders. I teamed it with navy, leather look leggings (also Primark), bright pink satin Miu Miu shoes and a heart quilted Peacocks bag. I also wore this beautiful horse necklace from ASOS. My hair is desperately needing re-coloured, but I didn't care as I was just pleased to be out in the fresh air! So here are some pics from yesterday. Makeup wise I kept it pretty simple and really wanted to wear a vivid lip (which matched my shoes!). I'm wearing YSL Matt Touch foundation, The Body Shop Eye Definer and Super Volume mascara, both in black, a light dusting of Fake Bake blush in Legal Sunburn and Lancome Color Fever lipstick in 138 Daring Rose, a deep, bright purpley pink with loads of glitter. Unfortunately the amazing glitterness of this lipstick didn't really show in the images, I remember having the same issue when swatching this lipstick, it just doesn't show up as intense as it is on the lips.
I didn't manage to eat any pancakes but instead settled for some chips, whereas my year old nephew would only eat the pancakes if they were dipped in chocolate sauce! A good day was had by all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.