Monday 7 December 2009

Christopher Kane for Topshop Mesh Boots

Just a quick post to show you my new Christopher Kane for Topshop boots. I finally bought them! I'm actually rather glad I waited so long as Topshop have sneakily been reducing the price from £150 to £100, then to £75 last week. Yipee, half-price bargain! When they arrived I thought they'd mistakenly sent a size 3 instead of 5, because they are tiny. Looking down whilst wearing them, I barely have a foot sticking out, it's just leg all the way down. The reason is probably the height of that skinny heel and huge platform with big rubber grip sole. The zip fastens up the outside at the side and is trimmed with a long leather fringe. The mesh inserts are what really attracted me to them in the first place.
They are however, almost impossible to photograph, I don't know if it's the mesh sections or what, but I was really struggling, even in daylight. There's one thing for sure, if I fall over in these, it'll be on crutches for 6 weeks! No kidding!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.