Thursday 17 December 2009

The Christmas Shoes

I watched a really cheesy, channel 5, christmas film with that title last year. I think Rob Lowe was in it. Anyway, my favourite quirky shoe-makers, Irregular Choice, have brought out 2 limited edition festive styles. Flick Flack have had yet another make-over in either black, blue or red patent with sparkly sequins, but my favourite are Oz with see-through engraved heel and shiny, metallic bow in green or red. The green pair were out of stock on the Irregular Choice site within a few days, but thankfully Schuh have come to my rescue and I didn't dither and ordered them yesterday. They arrived today and are even more glorious than I imagined.
The green is a very rich, luscious, Christmas shade (hard to get across in the photos). The interior is orange crushed velvet and the sole is floral. The carved heel is what made me fall in love with IC all those years ago (and I've heard the S/S 10 collection is going back to these roots, so expect more like this). Now I just have to plan my Christmas outfit around these shoes!

2 comments :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.