Wednesday 14 December 2011

A Little Birdy Told Me...

For once I've not gone crazy and bought all the gifts sets from Soap & Glory at Boots this year. I usually do but for some reason they're not hugely appealing to me this time round. I have been waiting for the massive £60 set called Big Splendour to be included as the Boots 'offer of the week' though (which changes every Friday) because I've managed to snag these value sets every other year when on offer. I have it on good authority that it will indeed be the offer this week and it's supposed to be reduced to £25, which is pretty fabby. It includes the Heel Genius and Hand Food which I've gone through millions of tubes of and a bunch of other items I use along with Pulp Friction (body scrub) and Face, Soap & Clarity (face wash) both of which I've never tried before. If your local store is a little short on these sets currently-they should be stocking up for Friday morning (I found last year they got more in for the offer and previous OOTW sets have been available in vast quantities in my local stores over the past couple of months). I think I'm going to try and snag one that way, rather than online because that's given me grey hairs in previous years, it's very stressful! One thing's for sure, they won't hang around for long at that price, so be quick! Here's details of what's inside....
Clean On Me Shower Gel 500ml
The Righteous Butter Body Butter 300ml
Pulp Friction Body Scrub 300ml
Face, Soap & Clarity Fresh Facial Wash 150ml
25 Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes
Heel Genius Foot Cream 125ml
Hand Food Hand Cream 125ml
Mist You Madly Fragrant Body Spray 250ml
Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper In Candy Gloss 7ml
Calm One, Calm All Bubble Bath 500ml.

3 comments :

  1. So cute (and such good value!); Pulp Friction is officially the best name for a body scrub! ;)

    MR
    http://mxrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will cry!
    Soap & Glory not available in the country where I live,so I contacted them on their official website because I didn't saw that there are online orders,so I was told that so far not available in my country (I know that!) and that there is no online ordering option for Croatia!

    ;((

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i need to get this such amazing value and the case is really cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.