Friday 30 April 2021

Flashback Beauty Friday 22: Stila Pussycat Dolls 4 Pan

open Stila makeup palette with burlesque dancer illustration on one side and 3 eyeshadow and 1 blush pan on other side
Hello lovelies, hope you're all alright. Back to Friday and our usual jaunt down memory lane with some old limited edition or discontinued beauty products. Last week I picked a No7 highlighter and this week, it's a special Stila release.
closed makeup palette with burlesque dancer illustration and Stila loves Pussycat Dolls written on it
I actually have several things from this collection, I'll need to dig them out for future posts. This was the Stila 💓's Pussycat Dolls 4 pan. Stila at the time made these little lookbook style palettes and for this limited edition release teamed up with dance troupe The Pussycat Dolls.
back of Stila Pussycat Dolls eye and blush palette
star print spine of makeup book palette
In the usual glossy card packaging, the Stila girl illustration got a sexy makeover as a burlesque dancer. Inside there's another image and the side with the pans has a fishnet print.
inside cover of Stila Pussycat Dolls eyeshadow palette with illustration
Inside there's 3 powder eyeshadows and a blush. The colours are all very cool toned, with a white, sparkling black and lavender. I just had a wee swatch out of curiosity and the purple shade takes a lot of work to show up and applies patchy, which is a pity as it's a pretty colour. The blush is a cool toned, dusky pink.
open palette with 3 eyeshadow pans and pink powder blush on fishnet print background
I know I have a lipstick in the same fishnet style print, I might have a gloss, were they called lip glazes? Those iconic Stila glosses in the clear, twisty up packaging? I had tonnes of those, no idea where they all are. I also had a charm bracelet from this collection. I wasn't a Pussycat fan particularly, not even when they turned into a pop group, but I liked the special packaging on this.  I'm not sure this was available in the UK, I used to be on a makeup swapping site and got these from the US. I reckon it launched 2005ish. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.