Tuesday 11 August 2009

FOTD Saturday 8th August

Most of these pictures came out speckled when I resized them, so I either had to delete them or blur them a bit (you may have to squint!). This was the Pout lipslick LOTD and Milani Luminous blush. For eyes, I used Social Climber all over the lid and up to the brow (it has a pink sheen to it), then Linear Lilac over the lid to the crease, where I used Straight Hedge-all from the new MAC Graphic Garden palette. With L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss and The Body Shop Super Volume mascara. I sneezed mid photo-taking (below), that's not me laughing! Normally I'd wear a necklace, but I was going to my dress fitting and didn't want any unnecessary bits and bobs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.