Tuesday 6 November 2012

Bargain: Miss Selfridge Barbie Vest

A few weeks ago, I bought a very nifty, little bargain from Miss Selfridge. To be honest I'd had my eye on this top at full-price and despite it going into the sale with 50% off, I managed to hold my nerve and not buy it (I do have some willpower then). They reduced it again to £10 and when I had an extra 10% off and a free delivery code, I couldn't not get it.
So for the rather small sum of £9, this Barbie dip hem vest was delivered to my door! I know it says this in the description, but I didn't really believe it until I saw and felt it myself. It has a chiffon front, which is a bit odd on a vest to me, especially when printed like this. I like it though. I have no idea how I'm going to wear it seeing as I don't wear trousers and I can totally envisage it with that or some sort of leggings/jeggings/treggings. The dip hem is quite low, but will hopefully work tucked into something!

2 comments :

  1. Ooh, I have a recommendation! Get one of the long tunic/bodycon vest dresses from h&m, stick in underneath this and with leggings. I'm 5'9 and the vests come near my knee if they're stretched so they are plenty long :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like a good plan actually, because I don't like the thought of wearing leggings as trousers, but think they would work with this, so the dress working as a long top/skirt could totally work : )

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.