Tuesday 7 October 2008

Breakfast at Tiffanys

I'm feeling terrible today. I didn't get up until lunchtime and just feel euch. I'm off my food too, which really isn't like me. All I feel like is tea (on my 3rd cup already) and chocolate (none in the house, boo). So I sat down with a big mug and put in Breakfast at Tiffanys. I don't know how many times I've seen this film, I think 10 times just in the past couple of months. I think the opening sequence has to be the best in any film, ever. I can cry right at the beginning, whenever I hear Moon River start! I know it's a cliche to love BaT as I'm sure most fashionable girls do. However, Audrey Hepburn is simply captivating in it. I have many favourite moments, one being Audrey looking adorably cute singing Moon River on the fire escape. I gasp aloud at how stunning she is when she pushes the cat mask onto her head and also at how sparkly and glorious the pink outfit, tiara and earrings are!

I'm hoping I perk up before tomorrow as I was planning on going shopping. I am desperate for some new clothes (some that actually fit!), so here's hoping!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.