Friday 29 May 2009

Review + Swatches: MAC Charismatic Lipstick

MAC Charismatic Lustre LipstickBeauty Counter Direct have a small selection of MAC lipsticks at fabulous prices just now. One such shade is Charismatic, shown above. It looks a scary terracotta brown in the tube, however it's a lustre, so the colour is very sheer. It's also very buildable, as you can see from my swatch below. One swipe provides a pretty, pale rust, while the terracotta really comes through with more layers. There is also a slight copper sheen to it and I'm sure this would look great on all warm skintones. A nice colour that is easy to dismiss in the tube, so I'm glad I gave it a try!
MAC Charismatic lipstick swatches

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.