Wednesday 1 February 2017

#Febshoeary

For as long as I can remember I've always hated February! Nothing good or exciting ever happens in February. People appear to die more often in February than any other month*. Valentine's Day, my most disliked celebration, takes place in February. It's a dark and gloomy month, I hate it and dread it's arrival every year. Febshoeary shoe banner

So I thought about how I could lift that feeling of dread and decided to start Febshoeary, to fill the month with beautiful shoes and give us all something to look forward to each day! I'm going to post a photo of a pair of shoes on my Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr (I won't be posting them on the blog, so be sure to follow my social media channels) every day with the hashtag "Febshoeary". Seeing as a lot of my collection is made up of Irregular Choice, I'm also going to post a pair of IC every day with the hashtag "IrregularChoiceFebshoeary". So that's a pair of IC's and non-IC's every day, what's not to love? You can join in too, using the hashtags (and can tag me), it's just a bit of fun. I'm not on Twitter, but will be checking out your Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram posts. Let's make February fabulous!

*In my world, not an actual fact!

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.