LOTD: Week 2

Post does not contain any PR gifted products.  Post contains affiliate links, marked with * (which can earn the blog a small commission on purchases made).

I'm back with my second 'Lip Of The Day' weekly round-up, catch my first post here if you missed it and if you're new to my blog altogether, welcome.  Here, I post which lip products and perfumes I've been wearing each day.  A little reminder that these posts are currently weeks behind and that I do sometimes wear older makeup (unless it looks or smells icky), as I like to use my products as much as I can.  That said, I tend to reach for balms, oils and glosses these days which happen to be more current.  I wear perfume throughout the day and most nights put on another before bedtime.  EDT stands for Eau de Toilette and EDP is Eau de Parfum. 

MAC Lip Pencil and Dior Lip Oil flatlay

MondayMAC Lip Pencil* in Stone with Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil* in 020 Mahogany.  #Scentoftheday Anna Sui Fantasia Mermaid EDT and nothing at night.

MAC Lip Pencil Prada Glossy Balm flatlay

TuesdayMAC Lip Pencil* in Whirl with Prada Reflection Glossy Liquid Balm* in U002 Banana Yellow.  #Scentoftheday Prada Les Infusions de Rhubarbe* EDP with Kayali Yum Boujee Marshmallow 81* EDP and bedtime Miu Miu Fleur de Lait* EDP.  

MAC Lip Pencil Chanel Lipstick flatlay

WednesdayMAC Lip Pencil* in Greige with Chanel Rouge Coco Flash in 284 Baby Blue.  #Scentoftheday Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil* EDT and bedtime Kayali Yum Boujee Marshmallow 81* EDP.  

Sephora Lip Pencil Summer Fridays Balm flatlay

ThursdaySephora Collection 8h Colorful Transfer-Proof Lip Liner* in 02 Soft Suede with Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm* in Toasted Marshmallow.  #Scentoftheday Moschino Funny!* EDT and bedtime Flower Knows Dewy Rose EDT (Bunny Garden).

Dior Lip Pencil Gisou Lip Oil flatlay

FridayDior Rouge Dior Contour* in 310 Beige Tulle with Gisou Honey Infused Lip Oil* in Sticky Toffee.  #Scentoftheday Ferragamo Amo Ferragamo Per Lei EDP and bedtime Prada Les Infusions De Amande* EDP.

MAC Lip Pencil Gisou Lip Oil flatlay

SaturdayMAC Lip Pencil* in Greige with Gisou Honey Infused Lip Oil* in Sticky Toffee (more accurate pictures on Friday/Sunday, it looks too dark here).  #Scentoftheday Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Pride* (2024) EDT and bedtime Marc Jacobs Daisy Murakami Green* EDP.  

MAC Lip Pencil Gisou Lip Oil flatlay

SundayMAC Lip Pencil* in Whirl with Gisou Honey Infused Lip Oil* in Sticky Toffee.  #Scentoftheday YSL Black Opium Over Red* EDP and bedtime Prada Les Infusion de Rose* EDP.  

Comments